The firm specialising in the following Town Planning Services:
- Preparation of planning permit and development applications.
- Preparation of planning scheme amendments and requests for rezoning.
- Appeal and panel hearing representation, including VCAT.
- Expert witness reports relating to planning matters.
- Site development advice and Due Diligence assessments.
- Drafting planning controls, policies and guidelines.
- Applications for medium density housing proposals including design response reports.
- Applications for industrial development proposals.
- Development approvals for infrastructure projects, particularly water, power, road transport and airport projects.
- Statutory and strategic planning overload services for government authorities and agencies.
- Project management of large or complex planning projects.
The firm specialises in the following Airport Planning Services:
- Preparation of Airport Master Plans and Land Use Plans.
- Strategic land use planning.
- Airport land use safeguarding and reverse sensitivity issues.
- Town planning policies and controls for airports and their surrounds.
- Preparation of Major Development Plans.
- Preparation of aircraft noise exposure contours (ANEI, ANEC and ANEF) using the Integrated Noise Model.
- Conversion of Australian Noise Exposure Forecast (ANEF) contours into land use planning controls.
- Preparation of submissions to government regarding airport planning or safeguarding matters.
- Advocacy and authority negotiations.
Often town planning and airport planning projects require the services of other specialist consultants. We have established relationships with a range of other consultants who can provide services relating to matters such as flora and fauna, cultural heritage, civil and structural engineering, traffic and transport, economics and airport operations. We are able to manage the engagement of any other specialist consultants that may be required for your project.Contact Us